Festive & Immune-Boosting Berry-Peach Spritzer
Why not indulge in some holiday cheer that makes you feel festive and virtuous at the same time? Lindsay Mustard's delicious and festive concoction (with or without alcohol will leave you feeling fa-la-la-la-lovely AND healthy!
● 1 cup flat water
● 1 packet Ener C Cranberry
● 1 packet Ener C Orange (or Sugar-Free Orange)
● 1/2 cup frozen sliced peaches
● ¼ cup frozen blueberries
● Optional: 2 ounces vodka
● 8 ice cubes
● 2 cups sparkling water
- In a large mason jar, add the flat water to the Ener-C packets and let dissolve.
- Add the frozen fruit, vodka and ice cubes and shake.
- Add the sparkling water and stir gently.
- Pour into serving glasses.
Lindsay Mustard is a Holistic Nutritionist, Yoga Instructor and recipe-wizard with a burning passion for health and fitness. In her nutrition practice, Lindsay works with clients to craft a unique plan that is tailored to their specific health goals using a natural, whole food and supplement approach.